Hygiene and health have become our primary concern. Especially now we have to face a deadly disease like COVID-19. The only remedy available at the moment is washing hands, preferably with an automatic soap dispenser.
We do everything from eating to picking things up to almost every chore. So, ensuring that they are devoid of any germs by washing hands regularly should be our main concern. Further, while you may think washing hands with soap might do the trick. But consider the following things:
- When you wash hands with soap. Because the germs that were stuck on the hands of the previous person are now stuck to your hands.
- Soaps are not durable and are often rubbed off when excess water is used by mistake.
Thus, the automatic soap dispenser is the best option available to us. It is hygienic, durable and most importantly, prevents the spread of germs of the previous user. This cannot be stressed enough.
Our Top Pick of 7 Best Automatic Soap Dispensers Users Reviewed Positively
Here are some of the best automatic soap dispensers that we found after a careful review. They are as follows:
This soap dispenser boasts of the amazing infrared technology, which will detect hands automatically up to a distance of about 2.75 inches. It has an adjustable volume control system that gives off an adequate amount of soap. It is an amazing way to be safe and clean during the pandemic crisis.
- EASY TO FILL: The soap dispenser can be easily filled without much hassle.
- EASE OF OPERATION: The soap dispenser you can easily handle. You can mount it on walls or place on the kitchen countertops.
- LEAKING SOAPS: Some users have complained about liquid soap leaking from the dispenser.
- NOT DURABLE: Some users feel that it loses its touch and starts showing defects after about two months.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND USE: The product is extremely easy to clean and use as is vouched by hundreds of users.
- PROMPT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: The best part about this dispenser is that the manufacturer company is very prompt in responding to the customer’s problems.
Washing your hands has just become easy with the help of a simple human touch-free sensor pump taking as little as 0.2 seconds to dispense.
Given the current health scenario, the Simple human touch-free sensor liquid soap dispenser is a great way to avoid the deadly coronavirus.
- NO SOAP WASTAGE: The soap dispenser is equipped with a silicone valve that opens to dispense an adequate amount of liquid and then automatically completely shuts off to prevent wastage of soap.
- PERFECT SOAP DISPENSING: The soap dispenser is made to be free of any clogs and/or drips. The Simple human soap dispenser delivers an adequate amount with precision and regularity.
- There have been complaints about durability.
- NO MESSY DRIPS: As mentioned above, the messy drips feature gives a clean look to your kitchen especially the newly designed and popular white kitchen.
- EASY TO REFILL: It has a wide opening that makes refill extremely efficient, quick and spill-proof.
What’s not to like about the Pykal 2-in-1 Soap Dispenser. It renders dual functions, is modern and offers amazing services to maintain hygiene and sanitation.
It offers a broad range of pros and cons.
- TOUCHLESS SENSER: The Smart sensor’s soap dispenser is equipped with the touchless sensor that automatically detects hands and/or sponge giving off liquid soap.
- ADEQUATE SOAP DISPENSED: The shutter valves are extremely operational giving only what is needed and nothing more than that.
- SOAP VISCOSITY: There have been complaints that the soap dispenser fails to work in case of thick soaps. So, soap viscosity can affect dispensing.
- FAULTY DISPENSER: People have also alleged that the dispenser is faulty and fails to detect hands and/or sponge.
- 5 ADJUSTABLE LEVELS: Pykal 2-in-1 Soap Dispenser Touchless & Toothpaste Squeezer Included has 5 adjustable levels. Easy control of soap can be managed as a result.
- WATER SAFE BATTERY COMPARTMENT: The battery compartment is located at the head of the dispenser with a cover that prevents any damage resulting from water. This elegant soap dispenser is an excellent thing to add to the list of bathroom storage ideas.
The LAOPAO Touchless Foaming Soap Dispenser is great, elegant, stylish and has all the modern features that make it the best choice for keeping your hands clean. The pandemic crisis necessitates that we take care to keep our hands clean not only as a responsibility towards our health but also towards other’s health.
- CAPACITY: The soap dispenser is extremely voluminous. Also, the dispenser has indicators that are reflective of the volume of the soap left.
- SPEED AND PRECISION: The soap dispenser is extremely fast and precise in the sense that it delivers the liquid soap without much delay after detection very precisely.
- MALFUNCTION: There have been complaints that the product malfunctions more often than not. It causes a lot of distress to the customers.
- FAULTY: Also, some people have voiced out that the soap dispenser stopped working soon after it was bought thus, creating problems.
- AUTOMATIC SOAP DISPENSER: The touchless soap dispenser is automatic facilitating cleanliness and hygiene.
- DIFFERENT FOAM MODES: The soap dispenser has a high foam and low foam mode that makes it extremely serviceable facilitating quicker cleaning when cleaning utensils. Wouldn’t you call this automatic cleaner?
This elegant soap dispenser is a revolution as compared to the other soap dispensers. It has a stylish vibe and is extremely classy. We are confronted with tough times and thus, these tough times require that we wash our hands regularly. Unfortunately, germs and viruses are not visible to the naked eye.
- WORKS WITH ALL KINDS OF SOAPS: The best part about the Kohler Touchless Foaming Soap Dispenser is that it works with all kinds of soaps be it liquid soap or foaming soap.
- TOUCHLESS: The touchless soap dispenser satisfies all our hygiene and cleanliness requirements.
- DOES NOT WORK MOST OF THE TIME: Some customers feel that the soap dispenser does not work most of the time thus, failing its purpose.
- FAILS TO IMPRESS: in continuation of the first con, customers feel unimpressed and thus, feel that it is not worth the money.
- WASHING- FUN FOR KIDS: This soap dispenser has a lighted timer luring the kids to use this soap dispenser again and again without forcing them to wash their hands again and again.
- SOAP LEVEL WINDOW: The soap dispenser is extremely mindful in the sense that it constantly reminds one to refill the dispenser when they use it as it has a soap level window.
The GOJO TFX Touch-Free Black Foam Soap Dispenser helps to curb the spread of infectious germs facilitating the greater needs of today. This is an extremely novel approach to cleaning, which will be explained below through the pros and highlighted features.
- EXTREMELY SANITARY: The GOJO TFX Touch-Free Black Foam Soap Dispenser is extremely sanitary as it uses extremely clean refills that have a separate and new dispensing valve, which when secured into place gives an audible click, keeps the germs out of your soap.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE: The GOJO TFX Touch-Free Black Foam Soap Dispenser is extremely to install and use making it extremely functional and serviceable.
- FLAWED: Some customers feel that while the installation process is easy, the real difficulty comes in the operational aspect where it fails to work efficiently, becoming extremely problematic.
- SUSTAINABLE: Some feel that the product is unsustainable in the sense that it breaks off easily and is fragile, making it extremely difficult to handle.
- COMPACT: The soap dispenser does not take much space and goes along with most aesthetics and floating shelves. Style and hygiene have never worked this well before.
- VALUE FOR MONEY: This product has received fairly good reviews and has met the expectations of many people who feel that the soap dispenser is worth every penny.
This is a soap dispenser which looks after not only your health, but also the planet’s health making it a great option to be healthy and even keep the planet healthy. It also offers other great features because of which it is opted by many people.
- VERSATILITY: The SVAVO Automatic Sensor Soap Dispenser is extremely versatile in the sense it can be used anywhere from a school, mall, public restroom, private bathroom, hospital, making it functional in public and private spaces.
- UNIQUENESS: you can put in different liquids in the soap dispenser like liquid soap, sanitizer and lotion making it extremely unique. Further, the infra-red sensors, the anti-leakage, spill-proof properties add to its uniqueness.
- STOPS WORKING ABRUPTLY: There have been complaints that the dispenser stops working abruptly and then works again and then stops again causing distress.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND PROTECTOR: The body of the soap dispenser is made of ABS, PETG plastic which is strong, resists abrasion, chemicals, acids, and salts, etc. which are harmful to the body. Also, the plastic is less harmful than the other plastics.
- WATER-RESISTANT: There are no chances of leakage or seepage of water into the battery compartment or from the dispenser to the sink.
Practice Repetitive Hand Washing to Prevent Infection of Coronavirus or other germs.
This is where an automatic soap dispenser is very effective. Because you don’t have to touch the tap or squeeze hand wash bottle. By remaining completely hands free you can prevent getting contact with the virus.
However, if you don’t have an automatic dispenser you should buy one. And till you receive the automatic dispenser you can follow the below provided steps to clean your hands.
While you might think you know exactly how to wash your hands, but you might not. Follow the steps to make sure your hand wash routine is perfect.
- Wet your hands and close the tap after you have wet your hands.
- Take some soap and generously apply to the pads of your fingers, the area between your fingers, your palms and the area between your nails.
- Rub the soap for near about 20 seconds. Experts have claimed to wash your hands to the Happy birthday song sung twice completely.
- Now, open the tap and rinse your hands off with water.
- To dry your hands, you can use a paper towel and/or an air dryer.
- Now, to close the tap, make sure you use the paper towel to prevent the spread of germs from the taps.
Washing hands is an extremely important preventative measure. It has shown results in the control of the virus. While you might think that your hands are clean, they might not be after all. Your eyes are not a microscope. Be vigilant and make sure to wash your hands regularly and repeatedly. Don’t forget to use a sanitizer.
How Often Should You Hand Wash in a Day?
There is no set number of times, but the World Health Organization does recommend washing hands before and after important chores. These chores could be anything ranging from before and after eating meals and preparing them.
Before and after treating a sick person, or a wounded person
- Using the washroom.
- After coughing and sneezing wash hands.
- Taking care of garbage bags and handling pets.
- After you come home from outside.
- Using an ATM, Or any other publicly operated machine and after cleaning and dusting your home.
Few bonus safety tips to prevent the spread of diseases and viruses like coronavirus.
Tip-1: Social Distancing: Social distancing can be maintained by keeping a distance of 3 feet (1 meter) between somebody who is coughing and/or sneezing.
Tip-2: Avoid Touching Your Face: Your fingers and palms might be housing many diseases. Make sure that you avoid touching your face in general to avoid the coronavirus.
TIP-3: Soap Dispenser Everywhere: The areas where you can pick up viruses from besides public places are your kitchen, bathroom, etc. So, ensure that your kitchen is equipped with a kitchen automatic soap dispenser and the same goes for your bathroom.
Tip-4: Be Responsible: Dispose of used tissues properly. Cover your face if you are sick. Seek medical help if necessary.
Tip-5: Don’t Panic: The most important thing that you can do during this time is not to panic. Tense times require calmness and presence of mind.
In these crucial times, shower heads are a viable option as compared to the taps which are touched by multiple people. If the shower heads are automatic, then it is a bonus. Further, the water that is dispensed out of these taps must be treated with a water softener to prevent excess use of soaps.
Stay inside and avoid unnecessary travel during these tough times. Avoid public places. The Coronavirus is dangerous so protect yourself by following the preventive measures properly. Most importantly, do not panic by reading false news. Know what is authentic. Trust your authorities and cooperate with them. Stay safe!