If you are a homeowner, then you would probably want a swimming pool in your backyard. A swimming pool at home installation ensures you can remain healthy and fit.
You can also spend quality time with your family in the pool and even have great parties. Like many homeowners, you would probably wonder if the space you have in your backyard is sufficient for a swimming pool.
If this issue was your concern, then don’t worry! You can have a swimming pool in your backyard even if it is small. Previously pool’s creation material was concrete and those pools required a lot of space.
It also required a lot of money to build. Today, thanks to fibreglass pools, getting a pool is easier. It is also less expensive. More importantly, even if you have limited space you can get a pool installed.
Fantastic Tips to Fit Small Fibreglass Pool In Your Backyard!
Getting a Fibreglass Pool
A fibreglass pool is the best option for your home when you have a small backyard. These pools produce in a factory and come in pre-built shapes and sizes.
Depending on how much space you have in your backyard, you can select one of the latest trend pools. These pools can shift from the factory and installation is straight away. Nearly 13% of all Australian homes have a swimming pool. Nearly a third of all homes had fibreglass pools.
This shows how popular fibreglass pools are. The reason for its popularity is the easy installation and lesser price. It is also possible to have a small fibreglass pool installed.
This is what makes it ideal to get a small fibreglass pool in your home. The flexibility offered in terms of the different sizes makes it convenient for almost any type of home.
Why Get a Small Fibreglass Pool?
If you have a backyard that is small with not much space for a regular pool, you can get a small pool. With the advent of fibreglass pools, more and more homes are getting small swimming pools instead.
Even homes that have very limited space are now able to get a swimming pool. So, what is a small swimming pool? How small would it be?
10 square meters is the area for a small swimming pool. That is all the space that you need in your home to get a small swimming pool installed. If you are still thinking why get a small fibreglass pool?
Take a look at all the benefits of installing a small swimming pool in your backyard:
- A small pool is the best match for homes with a small backyard. It is also a good match for homes that already have structured leaving limited space.
- Homeowners who do not have the budget for a regular swimming pool can opt for a small pool.
- A small pool made of fibreglass is easy to install and less expensive. More importantly, it is easy to maintain making it convenient for homeowners.
- A fibreglass pool is attractive and enhances the appearance of your backyard. It increases the value of your home, which is a great benefit.
- Small pools you can heat quickly and you can save costs.
- Even though the pool is small, it can have many features that regular pools have like spa jets, swim jets, etc.
- You can also cover the small swimming pool easily to avoid dust make dirty the pool water.
Tips to Fit a Small Fibreglass Pool in Your Backyard
Now that you have understood all there is to small fibreglass pools, we need to talk about the work to be done. If you are planning to decorate a pool, then these tips will be helpful.
- The first thing you need to do is to decide which type of small pool you need. The following explains the options available.
- If you have space of 4.5 meters length and 3.5 meters width, you can get a plunge pool installed. This is a small pool where one or two people can swim. You can also use it for a group to relax.
- If your need is relaxation rather than exercise, then a swim spa will be a great option. The swim spa would have spa jets that provide a relaxing massage. It would be a great experience after a hard day’s work. You would need a minimum of 5.5 meters length and 2.5 meters width for a spa pool.
- If your interest is swimming laps to get a great workout, then choose a lap pool. This pool is good when you have limited width but more length (2.5 meters width, length of around 8 meters). This pool is the best option for swimming enthusiasts.
- Estimate the space available. You also need to set aside space for the railings and deck. If you are completely short of space, you can use the fence lining as one end of the pool. Once you estimate the space, find out the different pool sizes and choose one of them.
- A thorough cleaning of your backyard can help create space. If there is absolutely no space, don’t worry! You can also install a small pool in the front yard.
- If you want the pool in the ground, then you need to dig the ground and make space for it. An above the ground pool is easier to install and can be placed over a platform. You can decide the type you want depending on your requirements and budget.
- Before you proceed, the soil condition, ground leveling, presence of any pipes, wires, etc need to be ascertained. This will ensure that installation happens smoothly.
- All that remains is to order the pool. Once you place the order, it will deliver to your home. Do check if there is space for the pool to lift around your home. Once the pool is installation finishes, there is no waiting time, start using it and have a great time.
A small swimming pool is the best option for homes with limited space. A fibreglass swimming pool offers many advantages and is recommended for small homes.
You can get in touch with a pool contractor or consultant to help you make a plan to install the small swimming pool of your choice.